Cat and Dog Probiotics & Prebiotics Digestive Enzymes Soft Chew
$18.99 – $28.99 USD — or subscribe and save 10%
Our Cat and Dog Probiotics & Prebiotics supplement is safe for use in all dogs and cats and provides veterinarian strength probiotic, prebiotic, and enzymes for optimal digestive support. Benefits of adding enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics include:
- Hydrolyzes/breaks down protein
- Hydrolyzes/breaks down carbohydrates
- Hydrolyzes/breaks down fats
- Breaks down cellulose such as corn, rice and wheat, which are common fillers used in commercial pet food
- Aids in digestion
Digestive enzymes are a great supplement to help support your pet’s digestive system, you may also want to consider our Four-in-One Dog Vitamin to provide your pet with a complete health solution.
Feeding Directions: (Give recommended amount with each meal)
Up to 20 lbs. 1 soft chew
21 to 40 lbs. 2 soft chews
41 to 80 lbs. 3 soft chews
81 lbs. and over 4 soft chews
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews: Moisture (Max.) 21.5%, *alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU(1), *Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2), *Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3), *Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4), *Bacillus coagulans 100,000,000 CFU, *Bacillus subtilis (PB6) 1,000,000,000 CFU (Probiotic), *Fructooligosaccharides 80 mg
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 2,400 kcal/kg (11.5 kcal/2 chews)
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 °C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one ?mol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30 °C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40 °C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1 mole of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
Ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Natural Flavoring, Water, Maltodextrin, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, and Vegetable Oil.
7 reviews for Cat and Dog Probiotics & Prebiotics Digestive Enzymes Soft Chew
Your Pet might also like…
Dog Calming Aid Soft Chew Supplement with Ginger and Melatonin$17.99 – $28.99 USD — or subscribe and save 10% Select options
Hip & Joint Daily Supplement Soft Chews for Dogs and Cats$17.99 – $28.99 USD — or subscribe and save 10% Select options
Stool Eating Deterrent Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs$18.99 – $26.99 USD — or subscribe and save 10% Select options
Dog Vitamins, All-In-One Complete Health Supplement – 60$17.99 USD — or subscribe and save 10% Add to cart
Tammy Cohen –
Our Terrier has had digestive issues since we got him as a rescue 4 years ago. These probiotics have totally stopped his vomiting and loose stools. I give them to him at every meal and have for several months now and can’t believe the change!.
Out of 5 dogs 2 won’t eat this… Even with gravy. They are German Sheppards. For the 3 that do eat them have seen and improvement but i guess its a hit and miss since 2 of my dogs wont eat them.
John LaRosa –
These are a life saver for my English Bulldog. He has ibs and with his diet of oatmeal and chicken he can go for weeks or months without his belly acting up! He likes the flavor too which is good because he can be picky when it comes to Probiotics.
Brandi Friley –
This has really helped with my Golden’s digestion. It prevents soft bowels. She is 12 and has a sensitive stomach.
Jennifer Kinderman –
We recently adopted a cat that has somewhat of an IBS issue. We were told by the vet to try some digestive enzymes. So far this has been agreeing with her tummy. She isn’t completely resolved of her ibs D but it has gotten to the point of only one IBS-d every two weeks or so.100% Recommended
This is the only brand I trust for probiotics, my dog’s gut is very picky and he has no problem consuming these.
Tom R –
The CFU for the Bacillus on these is a good amount and for the price is not bad. My dog eats these like treats so the flavor is good too.