If you’re tired of constantly cleaning and wiping your pet’s fur to remove ugly and potentially harmful tear stains, our tear stain remover supplement can help to keep their face looking clean, beautiful and healthy. Tears are continuously produced on the eye in most animals. Tears that spill over onto the face in excess, however, can be irritating to the skin on the face and possibly set up a bacterial infection and cause staining of the fur.
Our tear stain remover supplement includes the following stain fighting ingredients:
- Oregon Grape Root: A natural, plant root derived antibiotic
- Marshmallow: Soothes mucosa membranes in the eye
- Cranberry Extract: High antioxidant qualities
- Vitamin C: A potent water soluble vitamin
- Lutein: Helps keep the eyes safe from oxidative stress
- Omegas 3 & 6: Provides support to the skin to resist allergens
Important: It can take up to 6 weeks to see the new hair growing in unstained, so we recommend you pair our internal tear stain solution with out topical liquid for quicker results.
If you’re looking for a solution to keep your dog’s whole coat shiny, beautiful and healthy check out our 4 in 1 dog vitamins which help to support both how great your pooch looks and their overall health.