Stop Scooting Soft Chew Supplement with Pumpkin for Dogs
$15.99 – $25.99 USD — or subscribe and save 5%
Is your dog scooting his butt on the floor? Are they leaving little trails everywhere they go? It is gross, and they are most likely doing it because something is not right with their anal glands. There are several reasons why a dog will drag its butt but in most cases, scooting their bottom is to provide relief when anal glands are impacted.
Typically, if a dog has firmer stools the anal glands are expressed naturally whenever they defecate. If their stools are not firm enough to naturally express, the anal glands can become impacted. This can result in expensive trips to the veterinarian or groomer to have their anal glands expressed.
Healthy Solutions Stop Scooting tasty soft chews are veterinarian formulated to help support healthy anal sac and gland function when given on a daily basis.
Signs of discomfort:
- Dog Scooting its butt on the ground or floor (“scooting”)
- Licking or biting at the anus
- Sitting uncomfortably, having difficulty sitting or standing, or chasing its tail
- Impaction or infection of the anal glands
- Holding their tails down, shivering, showing reluctance to walk or hiding
- Flaxseed – Contains high levels of dietary fiber as well as Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beet Pulp – Adds bulk and moisture to animal stools while providing an energy source that can improve the health of the colon.
- Psyllium Seed Husk – The bulk of the husks helps provide a constant volume of solid material
- Dandelion Root – Promotes digestion, supplies vitamin A, C, D and B complex, as well as zinc, iron and potassium. Often used to help maintain regularity.
- Pumpkin Powder – Contains fiber as well as iron, manganese, magnesium, Omega-3, Omega-6, Phosphorus, Phytosterols, Potassium, Protein and Zinc.
For other other pet supplements to help aid with digestion take a look at our Digestive Enzymes supplement.
1 chew per 20 pounds of weight twice daily.
Due to an increase in daily fiber, make sure your dog drinks plenty of water.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk 1,000 mg, Dandelion Root 50 mg, Pumpkin Powder 16 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Salmon Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.