Our cat & dog supplements Salmon Oil Soft Chew is rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals essential for a healthy skin and coat for your dog or cat. Omegas 3-6, DHA and EPA provide a variety of benefits including:
- Improvement to the coat and skin.
- Aids in reducing natural inflammatory responses due to conditions such as arthritis, allergies, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Has been know to help with regulating the immune system.
- Can assist with improving cognitive function in older dogs.
- Can promote weight loss in overweight dogs.
- Can cause an increase in the production of collagen.
Keep your furry four legged friends coat looking its best with our cat and dog supplements for skin and coat!
Up to 20 lbs. 2 soft chews
21 to 40 lbs. 3 soft chews
41 to 60 lbs. 4 soft chews
61 lbs. and over 6 soft chews
Amount can be divided between AM & PM meals.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Guaranteed Analysis per 3 soft chews: Moisture (Max.) 13.1%, *Linoleic Acid (125 mg) 1.46%, (Omega-6 Fatty Acids), *Linolenic Acid 450 mg, (Omega-3 Fatty Acids), *DHA 47 mg (Docosahexaenoic Acid), *EPA 38 mg (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 5,109 kcal/kg (43.7 kcal/3 chews)
Ingredients: Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Salmon Oil, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavoring, Water, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, and Vegetable Oil.