Pet Allergy Aid Soft Chew Supplement with Antioxidants for Dogs and Cats
$16.99 USD — or subscribe and save 10%
Pets allergy symptoms begin to show when their immune systems start to recognize certain everyday substances or allergens as dangerous. These allergens can be problematic when inhaled, ingested or contact a pet’s skin. As their body tries to rid itself of these substances, a variety of skin, digestive and respiratory symptoms may appear.
Our Pet Allergy Skin & Coat Soft chews contain amazing allergic fighting ingredients including:
- Tumeric Root: Helpful for supporting skin allergy responses
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (fish oil): Helps support skin allergy responses
- Grape Seed Extract: A great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, and linoleic acid
- Quercetin: A flavonoid, with antioxidant properties. May inhibit cells from releasing histamines
- Pumkin Powder: Rich in phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, zinc, iron and copper
- Bromelian: Aids digestion. May also have immune influencing properties, and help reduce production of pro inflammatory mediators
- EPA (Omega 3): May help decrease the production of pro-inflammatory mediators
- DHA (Omega 3): Aids in healthy skin and coat providing a defense to allergens
- Colostrum: Traditionally used as an immune builder
Safe for use in dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age.
Directions For Use (Daily): Up to 20 lbs. 2 soft chews 21 to 40 lbs. 3 soft chews 41 to 60 lbs. 4 soft chews Over 61 lbs. 6 soft chews Amount can be divided between AM and PM meals if desired.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 53 mg, Turmeric Root 50 mg, Grape Seed Extract 25 mg, Quercetin 25 mg, Pumpkin Powder 25 mg, Bromelain 25 mg, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 21 mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 14 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.
Jessica R –
We decided to give this to our dog and it has worked wonderfully. She barely itches anymore and she was always scratching herself like crazyy. We were suggested Benadryl and oatmeal baths, but unfortunately those didn’t work, but this really helped. Less redness on her belly too. Overall just very satisfied with how it helped.
Susan J –
I was impressed with how it helped my dogs frequent redness on his belly. Thought it was due to allergies so I gave this a try and after about 1-2 weeks it showed much less you, so thanks for your help bless you
Lana K –
I’ve been giving my cat this for months now and I am not going back. Her coat has a healthy shine and softness that I know for sure wasn’t there always, and I also noticed that redness almost like dryness around her eyes has gone away too. I am going to follow up my vet soon about that same redness and will mention these ingredients to him because all I know is that they are working but pretty sure there is some science behind what is going on. Thanks you guys!