Promote a sense of relaxation with our cat calming aid Calm Down.
Just like us, there are many reason why cats experience stress or anxiety.
Some of the most common reasons include:
- Adding a new pet into a home with existing pets
- Noise related situations such as fireworks or thunderstorms
- Traveling: Trips to the veterinarian or groomer
- Separation anxiety when being left for long periods of time
- Following surgery
If you see any of the following behaviors, your cat may be dealing with stress or anxiety:
- Being restless
- An inability to relax
- Poor sleeping habits including excessive sleeping
- Becoming jumpy
- Destructive behaviors
- Excessive whining
- Loss of appetite
Our Calm Down supplement tablets are safe enough to use everyday. They taste great so they are easy to administer and the added ginger also helps to settle upset stomachs which can be caused by stress.
We’re don’t just take care of our feline friends over here at Healthy Solutions for Pets. We also have a dog calming aid available for our canine buddies too!