Privacy & Security
- This privacy and security policy discloses the privacy practices and security measures in place for this website. We are committed to providing our customers with the safest and most pleasant online shopping experience possible.
- Log Files – We use IP addresses to administer the site, track user movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to identifiable information.
- Sharing – We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Links – This web site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We recommend you read the privacy statements of each web site that collects identifiable information.
- Encryption – This web site takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected online. When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number, expiration date), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry-128 bit SSL.
- Credit Card Processing – Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. Once your order has been shipped, your credit card data is removed from our system within 72 hours.
- Choice/Opt-out – Our users are given the opportunity to opt out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information.
- Children Under the Age of 18 – We ask that children under 18 years of age not submit personal information on this site. The technology is not currently available to prevent children under 18 from submitting personal information without limiting the ability of other visitors. We suggest that parents supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers.