Grass Be Green ™ is a combination of b-complex vitamins, amino acids and biotin. This synergistic combination helps metabolize nutrients better and diminish yellow spots on the lawn.
Our Grass Be Green chewable wafers is a great product that:
- Stops dog urine from yellowing the lawn
- Works on 95 to 98% of dogs, and has a 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Has been reviewed and accepted by the FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine for safety
- Is approved by the Association Of American Feed Control Officials, Inc. approved Reg.582.1. under IFN 5-03-086
- Safe for all dogs. Not to be used in cats
Give Daily to Dogs (Do Not Use for Cats):
Up to 10 lbs. 1 Wafer
11-20 lbs. 2 Wafers
21-50 lbs. 3 Wafers
51-80 lbs. 4 Wafers
81 + lbs. 5 Wafers
If your dog is on a â€œprescription dietâ€ by a veterinarian, or if your dog has a metabolic disease (particularly liver or kidney dysfunction), then consult your veterinarian before using. Feed only the recommended amount to avoid adverse effects of excess methionine consumption.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. An accidental overdose may cause vomiting, disorientation or unsteady, uncoordinated walking. In case of an overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2g Wafer: dl-Methionine (133 mg) 6.65%, *Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 23.2 SKBU(1), * Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 2.1 LU(2), *Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 0.75 CMCU(3), *Protease (Papaya) 221 PU(4), *Bacillus coagulans 1 Million CFU
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 2,900 kcal/kg (5.8 kcal/wafer)
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 degrees in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one ?mol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30 degrees. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40 degrees. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1?g of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, dl-Methionine, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Montmorillonite Clay, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Stearate, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Silica Aerogel, Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya and Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.