Pets ears can get pretty dirty and smelly. Our Healthy Solutions Ear Wash with tea tree Oil for Dogs and Cats is effective yet gentle enough to use daily and the soothing formula helps to remove dirt and dissolve ear wax and debris. The natural Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil make this an effective ear cleaner, and the baby powder scent helps leave your pet’s ears smelling clean and fresh. Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use after swimming, grooming or as a needed to help keep those little ears clean.
It’s all about the ingredients!
- Tea Tree Oil: Antimicrobial, possibly antiviral, and weakly antimycotic
- Witch Hazel: A natural astringent, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic
- Boric acid: Used as an astringent and antiseptic, is also antibacterial and anti fungal
- Glycerine: Helps loosen ear wax
- Echinacea extract: Prevents tissue damage, and is an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory herb
- Aloe Vera: Able to increase circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin, and may kill bacteria. May speed wound healing by improving blood circulation through the area and preventing cell death around a wound